For MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, La Presse+ gives you the chance to win a 100% exclusive package for you and three of your friends!
On the menu:
- Dinner for 4 at the Festival Bistro presented by SAQ
- One night stay in a downtown Montreal hotel
- Brunch for 4 at Le Blumenthal
- Gift certificates to spend in food concessions on the festival’s outdoor site
- 4 Nuit blanche passes
- 4 Unlimited evening transit fares from the STM
- Tuques bearing Nuit blanche’s colors
- Total value of more than $650
- The 2018 “Win an exclusive Nuit blanche package” Contest is organized by MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, hereinafter the “Contest Organizer”, in collaboration with La Presse+. It will run from February 5th, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (EDT) to February 25th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
- This Contest is open to residents of Quebec who have reached the age of majority (18 years and older). Employees, representatives and/or agents of the Contest Organizer, its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and promotional and contractual partners in this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) as well as any individual domiciled with the aforementioned and the members of their immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, and children) are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Visit http://www.montrealenlumiere.com/en-ca/Home/ConcoursMEL and fill out this form, then click “Submit” to submit your entry form by no later than February 25st, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
- THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON AND/OR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH. MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM THE SAME PERSON OR E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL VOID ALL ENTRIES FROM THAT PERSON OR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Organizer.
- BY SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY FORM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOUR ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL THE CONDITIONS STIPULATED IN THESE RULES. THE CONTEST PARTIES BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THEIR USE OF YOUR ENTRY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH THE CONTEST RULES.
GRAND PRIZE: A Nuit blanche package including:
- Dinner for 4 on the outdoor site of the festival: 100$ gift-certificate for the Bistro SAQ for the Nuit blanche à Montréal 2018 evening.
- One night stay for four in a downtown Montreal hotel (2 rooms for 2) – March 3, 2018
- Brunch for four at the Le Blumenthal March 4, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. – Tips not included.
- Gift certificates to spend in food concessions on the festival’s outdoor site (4 gift certificates with a 10$ value each).
- Four Unlimited evening transit fares from the STM.
- Four Nuit blanche passes.
- Four tuques and scarves with the festival’s name.
- otal value of more than $650
A draw will be conducted from all eligible entries received. The draw will be held in Montreal on February 26, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) at 400 De Maisonneuve boulevard West.
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES
- In order to be declared a Winner and to claim his prize, each person whose entry has been selected in the random draw must:
- a) be reachable by telephone or e-mail by the Contest Organizer within five (5) business days of the draw;
- b)correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question asked on the entry ballot or administered by telephone or e-mail, as the case may be;
- c) complete and sign a Declaration & Release Form and return it to the Contest Organizer at the specified address within ten (10) business days of receiving the document.
- Failure to comply with any one of the above conditions or any other condition stipulated in these Contest Rules shall result in the automatic disqualification of the selected entrant’s entry, and a new random draw will be held in accordance with these Contest Rules to award this prize until a new entrant is selected and declared a Winner.
Upon receipt of the Declaration & Release form duly completed and signed by the Winner and his companion. The Contest Organizer will either mail the prize directly to the Winner at the address provided on the form or mail a letter to the Winner with instructions on how to claim his prize
In the case of a direct delivery to a specified address, a delay of four (4) to six (6) weeks following receipt by the Contest Organizer of the signed Declaration & Release form applies.
ODDS OF WINNING
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Contest entries received.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information provided by the entrant during the telephone call must be complete and accurate. The Contest Organizer will not be held liable for any and all telephone problems, unclear voice mail messages, and late/incomplete/erroneously sent prize claims. Any online entry form or entry ballot that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, reproduced or submitted or received late will be declared null and void and will forfeit the right to a prize. Any non-purchase entry that fails to meet all the required conditions will automatically be disqualified and will ban the person from entering. The Contest Organizer’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- The Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify, or to cancel the entry or entries of, any person entering or trying to enter this Contest by means contrary to these Rules or in a manner that is unfair to the other entrants (e.g. using automated equipment to enter the contest, hacking, or number of entries exceeding the allowable limits). Such persons may be reported to the competent legal authorities. The Contest Organizer’s decision in this regard is final and is not subject to appeal.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE, ALTER THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE CONTEST ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SAID PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded; no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXPECT BY THE CONTEST ORGANIZER IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE CONTEST ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Entrants agree to comply with these official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Organizer, which are final and not subject to appeal. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Organizer, its affiliated and related companies, its advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. In order to be declared Winners and before obtaining their prizes, the selected entrants will be required to sign and return within the time period indicated on the documents a Declaration & Release form in this regard.
- By entering the Contest, the entrants consent to the disclosure of their name, place of residence, photograph or other likeness, without compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with this Contest or similar future contests, and will agree to and sign any documentation that may be required in connection with this undertaking or deemed necessary by the Contest Organizer.
- All entries become the property of L’Équipe Spectra. If a selected entrant entered the Contest via the Internet, he may be required to provide the Contest Organizer with proof that he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
- The Winner will be announced via Facebook.
- For the purpose of these Contest Rules, the entrant is considered to be the person whose contact information appears on the no-purchase contest entry form, the online entry form or entry ballot. It is this person who will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question and to whom the prize will be remitted if the person is declared the Winner. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to request a piece of identification prior to remitting the prize.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information that you provide in this Contest is submitted to the Contest Organizer and not to Facebook, and will be used only as stated in the Contest Rules. All participants (and, if the entrant has not attained the age of majority in his province or territory of residence, his parent or legal guardian) fully release Facebook from any and all liability. Any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the Contest must be addressed to the Contest Organizer and not to Facebook.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and for greater certainty, the Contest Organizer, its affiliated companies, employees, agents and representatives shall not be liable for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or program utilized by the Contest or associated with it, or by any human or technical error that may occur in the Contest entry process; (ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; (iii) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or line, computer on-line systems, servers or providers of computer hardware or software, or failure of e-mail which may occur due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; or (v) any damage to a third party’s computer related to or resulting from entering, or downloading material for, this Contest. If the Contest cannot be run as planned for any reason whatsoever, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if required. The Contest Organizer, its affiliated companies and the suppliers of prizes and services related to this Contest may under no circumstances be held responsible to award more prizes than those indicated in these Contest Rules otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules. By entering the Contest, you are deemed to have consented to the Contest Rules, notably with respect to the absolute limit on the number of prizes described above.
- By entering or attempting to enter this Contest, all individuals automatically release the Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, and its employees, agents and representatives, from any and all liability for any damages they may incur due to their entry or attempted entry in this Contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct of organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The masculine gender is used here solely in the interests of readability and has no discriminatory intent.